Welcome to my Blog!

Hey, everyone! Welcome to my blog! Here you can read my posts and check out my art.


CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE



All art includes my signature. [DC] Don't even try to steal it. There is proof it's mine.

News!

New March posts have been added! Be sure to check them out!

Thanks! Keep on checking for updates!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dog Sprite


The background that the sprite is exploring is a photo of a beautiful flower I came across in my neighborhood. Indeed and perfect habitat for this critter. He breathes in the scent of the flower as his long tail flows around him. His color scheme iis not meant for camouflage for he is immortal.

5 comments:

  1. that's so cool! it's fierce, random, cute, magical and stuff!!!! Nice job! I'm glad to be able to say that i was there taking pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I'm glad to be able to say that i was there taking pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i thought it didnt send so i accidentally put it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fine! Yes, you were there! You took pics of that very flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm... memories... ;)

    ReplyDelete