Welcome to my Blog!

Hey, everyone! Welcome to my blog! Here you can read my posts and check out my art.


CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE



All art includes my signature. [DC] Don't even try to steal it. There is proof it's mine.

News!

New March posts have been added! Be sure to check them out!

Thanks! Keep on checking for updates!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Forest Cats


This drawing, "Forest Cat 2", was done in Photoshop CS5. The background is a picture of Rock City, Chattanooga. The cat-like character in the center, lurking under the bridge above, is a species I created called a "forest cat". Pretty basic name, but they live in a wonderland within my art.





This is the original Forest Cat. She is seen here lying down on a tree-stump bench in my backyard. She is winking at the viewer with a very sassy expression. "Come and get me!" (Flicks tail)










2 comments:

  1. I love the concept of combining your photos and drawings. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE. i also think that the whole "forest cat" species is a creative idea! nice job kelly.

    ReplyDelete