Welcome to my Blog!

Hey, everyone! Welcome to my blog! Here you can read my posts and check out my art.


CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE | CLICK TO ENLARGE



All art includes my signature. [DC] Don't even try to steal it. There is proof it's mine.

News!

New March posts have been added! Be sure to check them out!

Thanks! Keep on checking for updates!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pandas



Check out these happening pandas. Not the ones you usually see at the zoo, huh? The little sister is so happy with all the bamboo while the brother is trying to avoid the camera. He is a bit camera shy... and he's obviously angry.
"Get that camera away from me," >=(

3 comments:

  1. awww! the pandas are so cute!! :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. wat are you up to next? (in other words: are you in a working progress on another piece of art?)

    ReplyDelete